Who We Are
Shares is a social investment platform that gives everyone access to the stock market and improves the investment experience by integrating a buzzing community of friends, peers and influencers.
We built Shares to fit the way people connect today. It’s simple and straightforward to use and lets everyday people chat, share, follow, tag and engage with groups in a seamless flow – all inside a secure real-time trading platform.
Our team shows up to work every day to pour our brains, hearts and vision into a product that matters to us because we care about the people who use it. It’s a fresh, focused, inclusive and exciting work environment.
We welcome people from all backgrounds with great skills and vision to join our diverse, broadminded, international and non-hierarchical team.
Shares is backed by top tier consumer and fintech VCs and we are expanding fast across Europe. Remote and onsite positions are open now in our Paris, London and Krakow offices.What we are looking for
We are looking for a Quality Control Specialist with a strong experience in the Financial Crime area (KYC/AML). Responsibilities
- Develop and execute "Know-Your-Client" (KYC) and Aniti-Money Laundering (AML) quality reviews
- Provide feedback to FinCrime analysts and identify root cause analyses of their errors
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions on the level of department to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Act as an escalation point for KYC and AML cases
- Train and coach Financial Crime Specialists
- Collaborate with other teams across different locations
- Be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to the role, departmental objectives, priorities, and targets.
- Thorough knowledge of FinCrime area (preferably FCA standards)
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Quality Control Specialist in FinCrime area
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently without precise supervision
- Excellent track of diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Experience in creating training materials
- Previos experience working in FinTech startups is a plus
- BCs degree
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options of the company (you can own part of the company)
- LuxMed package
- Multisport card
- Work permit support for foreigners
- Flexibility to work from home
- Truly international environment
- A chance to join a fast-growing startup at the earliest stage
- Career opportunities inside the company. Grow much faster than in any corporation!