Silicon Creations is a company founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA) dedicated to design of analog and mixed-signal IP cores for integrated circuits such as PLL phase-locked loops, SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various processes from 5 nm to 180 nm.
In 2011, we opened a design office in Kraków. For more information, please visit www.siliconcr.com
Hardware Verification Engineer Location: Kraków
- Testing and characterization of the silicon test structures.
- Design of test plan with maximum coverage.
- Design of software for automated testing of the DUT and conducting pre-defined test scenarios.
- Troubleshooting in cooperation with the IP core design team.
- Design of dedicated printed circuit boards (PCBs) oriented for testability and optimum conditions for the tested IC (signal/power integrity at extreme temperature conditions).
- Processing, analysis and visualization of measured data, synthesis of test reports.
- Design, assembly and modification of the test systems.
The perfect candidate would have the following skills:
- BS/MSc/Ph.D. degree in EE, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of electronic engineering (preferably microelectronics), in particular in the areas covering the company profile.
- Skills and knowledge of high-speed, mixed-signal multilayer PCB design techniques towards SI, PI, EMC.
- Knowledge of measurement techniques, instrumentation, mathematics, statistics.
- Fluency in use and remote control of advanced laboratory equipment.
- Programming skills, data analysis and visualization, instruments control (MATLAB / Python).
- Experience in design, assembly and startup of electronics systems.
- Fluent English speaker (at least B2).
- Analytical mind, ability of effective troubleshooting, multidisciplinary skills.
- Must be self-motivated and communicative, team-player.
- Positive attitude to learning and self-development.
- Work in an international team with people for whom electronics are a passion.
- Internship for the first 3 months, possibility of full-time / part-time employment including an independent position.
- Opportunity to develop new skills.
- Attractive salary, healthcare.
- Friendly work environment.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume via Apply Button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”